Save time and money by participating in DMV's EZReg program.
The EZReg system allows companies with fleets of 25 to 74 vehicles to renew vehicle registrations, get replacement license plates, and maintain fleet vehicle records all without leaving the office.
Companies with fleets of 75 or more vehicles are eligible to participate in EZFleet.
With EZReg, you can easily:
- Perform original registrations for Virginia titled vehicles and trailers
- Renew expiring vehicle and trailer registrations
- Surrender vehicle and trailer registrations
- Request replacement plates if yours become damaged or unusable
- Perform vehicle and trailer registration transfers
- Report vehicles that have been sold or have changed garage jurisdictions
- Perform registration maintenance (change color, unit #, etc.)
- Reprint vehicle and trailer registrations
- Process overload permits
- Request a Title Replacement or Substitute Title
- Perform Title Maintenance
- Change Vehicle Disposition
There is no fee to participate in the EZReg Program. However, there is a fee every four years for secure access through Okta Authentication.
Payments for vehicle transactions can be made using either an Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit or credit, E-Check or by credit card. DMV accepts American Express, MasterCard, or Visa credit cards.
Enrolling in EZReg
Becoming an EZReg customer is simple. Just register online and enter into an agreement with DMV and have internet access with up-to-date anti-virus software.
Effective April 13, 2023, the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has launched a Motor Carrier Portal that you will use to access EZFleet and EZReg.
Refer to the Motor Carrier Portal for more information regarding access.
For questions, please contact us.
Phone: (804) 249-5140, option 6