By opening a DMV Select in your community, you will provide a valuable service to local residents. In partnership with DMV, DMV Select offices serve customers for a percentage of monthly revenue.
County and town governments have a lot to gain by becoming a DMV Select. Benefits include:
- Convenience for residents
- New revenue stream – 4.5-5% of monthly gross collections
- Added visitors to your community
Services DMV Select Offices Offer
- Titles and registration for individuals and auto dealers
- License plates
- Trip and overload permits
- Vehicle transcripts
- Disabled parking placards
- and more
Download this information as a brochure.
DMV Select Partner Requirements
DMV Select Partners must meet the following requirements:
- Located in an area where added DMV service is needed
- Meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards
- Have adequate on-site parking
- Provide a secure location for DMV assets
- Provide a computer (operating system of Windows 10 or better) and a printer
- Operate on a similar schedule to DMV customer service centers
- Have a minimum of two employees
- Hire your own employees (DMV will provide training)
- Anyone with access to DMV information must pass a background check.
How to Apply
Complete the DMV Select application (CSMA 11), and we will contact you within 10 business days.