Save time and money by participating in DMV's EZFleet program.
The EZFleet system allows companies with fleets of 75 or more vehicles to title and register vehicles in Virginia without having to visit a DMV customer service center. In addition to titling and registration, EZFleet allows you to renew registrations and maintain your fleet vehicle records all without leaving your office.
Carriers with an established Virginia IRP account can participate in EZFleet for their IRP vehicle titling needs without meeting the 75-vehicle minimum fleet size that applies to non-IRP accounts.
Companies with fleets between 25 and 74 vehicles are eligible to participate in EZReg.
With EZFleet, you can:
- Title and register your vehicles instantaneously
- Renew all expiring vehicle registrations at one time
- Manage your own fleet records
- Report vehicles that have been sold or have changed garage jurisdictions
- Transfer plates to vehicles that you currently own but are not registered
- Change registration periods
- Easily match decals with registrations - decal number prints at the bottom of registration card
- Manage your own inventory of license plates and decals
- Save $1 per vehicle by renewing online
There is no fee to participate in the EZFleet Program. However, there is a fee every four years for secure access through Okta Authentication.
Payments for vehicle transactions can be made using either an Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit or credit, E-Check or by credit card. DMV accepts American Express, MasterCard, or Visa credit cards.
Enrolling in EZFleet
Becoming an EZFleet customer is easy. Participants must register online, enter into an agreement with DMV and have internet access with up-to-date anti-virus software.
Effective April 13, 2023, the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) has launched a Motor Carrier Portal that you will use to access EZFleet and EZReg.
Refer to the Motor Carrier Portal for more information regarding access.
For questions, please contact us.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (804) 249-5140, option 5