DMV offers a "vehicle" to advertise your company - customized business logo special plates. By driving around, your fleet will increase public exposure to your company brand.
License plates that look different get noticed. And since all registered motor vehicles are required to have plates, why not invest a little extra for special plates that promote your company?
Business logo special plates can also be personalized. For a one-time fee of $15 per plate, imprint a message that expresses what your company does or sells, or simply number each vehicle in your fleet. You can display your business logo on permanent plates too.
Business logo special plates are an affordable way to market your company and stand out from the crowd.
How to Get Your Business Logo Plates
Eligible companies enter into an agreement to authorize DMV to display your company logo on the special plates. It's that simple. From there, DMV approves your artwork and then develops the plates. Within months, your fleet will be sporting your new customized plates.
- Fleet of at least 100 vehicles registered in Virginia
- Participation in DMV's EZFleet or VirginiaMCS online titling and registration systems
- Setup: A one-time administrative fee to sign up and create your new business logo special plate design. The fee is based on fleet size:
- 100-199 vehicles $4,500
- 200-349 vehicles $4,200
- 349+ vehicles $4,000
- Per plate: One-time $5 fee*
- Personalization: One-time $10 fee*
Personalized plates must be in accordance with DMV's personalization policy.
*In addition to applicable annual or one-time vehicle registration fees.