DMV offers many different programs and services to meet the changing needs of mature drivers. Below are some topics of interest to help you stay safe on the road.
Drivers age 75 or older must appear in person at a DMV customer service center to renew their driver's license and complete a vision screening or submit a vision report. Find out more at Shifting Gears: Keeping the Drive at 75.
- Disability Programs
- Driver's License Replacement
- Driving and Prescription Medications
- ID Services
- Mature Driver Safety
- Medical Fitness for Safe Driving
- Medical Information
- Shifting Gears: Keeping the Drive at 75!
- Virginia Driver's Manual
- Create a Personalized Plate
- Replace an ID Card
- Insurance Verification
- Request Your Record
- Renew Disabled Parking Placard
- Renew Driver's License
- Renew Vehicle Registration
- Disabled Placards/Plates
- How to Title and License a Motor Vehicle
- Replacement Titles
- Search/View Special Plates
- Vehicle Registration Information