Virginia Salvage Code Sections
- §46.2-1600 Definitions.
- §46.2-1601 Licensing of dealers of salvage vehicles: fees.
- §46.2-1601.1 - Display of license; business hours
- §46.2-1601.2 - Acts of officers, directors, partners
- §46.2-1601.3 - Grounds for denying, suspending, or revoking licenses
- §46.2-1602 Certain sales prohibited; exceptions.
- §46.2-1602.1 Duties of insurance companies upon acquiring certain vehicle.
- §46.2-1603 Obtaining salvage certificate or certificate of title for an unrecovered stolen vehicle.
- §46.2-1603.1 Duties of licensees.
- §46.2-1603.2 Owner may declare vehicle nonrepairable; insurance company required to obtain a nonrepairable certificate; applicability of certain other laws to nonrepairable certificates; titling and registration of nonrepairable vehicle prohibited.
- §46.2-1604 Rebuilders required to possess certificate of title.
- §46.2-1605 Vehicles repaired or rebuilt for highway use; examinations; branding of titles.
- §46.2-1606 Certificates of title issued by other states.
- §46.2-1607 Inspection of records and examination of inventory.
- §46.2-1608 Maintenance and contents of records.
- §46.2-1609 Penalties.
- §46.2-1610 Disposition of fees.
Declaring a Vehicle Salvage
Declaring a Vehicle Nonrepairable
Rebuilt Vehicle Examinations
Salvage General Licensing Information
Filing a Salvage Dealer Complaint