Virginia Driver's Manual
Interactive Driver's Manual With Practice Questions
The Virginia Driver's Manual is interactive and includes practice test questions in English and in Spanish.
The Driver's License Study Guide (Guía de estudios de la licencia de conducir) contains all of the content in the print version manual along with many practice questions to reinforce the material and prepare users for the Driver Traffic Signs and General Knowledge tests.
- Complete Manual
- Cover, Introduction, Table of Contents
- Section 1: Testing
- Section 2: Signals, Signs and Pavement Markings
- Section 3: Safe Driving
- Section 4: Seat Belts, Air Bags and Child Safety Seats
- Section 5: Penalties
- Section 6: License Types
- Section 7: Other Important Information
- Section 8: Sample Knowledge Exams, inside back cover, back cover
The Virginia Driver's Manual is also available in audio (MP3) format. Make sure that you have a plug-in installed that can play MP3 audio files.
To follow along while listening to the audio, download a copy of the Virginia Driver's Manual.
- Introduction - duration 0:52
- Section 1 - duration 7:49
- Section 2
- Section 3
- Section 4 - duration 5:54
- Section 5
- Section 6 - duration 6:57
- Section 7 - duration 6:11
- Section 8 through inside back cover - duration 4:07
You may also get a copy of the Virginia Driver's Manual in English or Spanish from any DMV customer service center. If you are in high school or attending a commercial driving school, your school will also have copies.