Save time and money by participating in DMV's EZ Fleet program.
The EZ Fleet System allow companies with fleets of 75 or more vehicles to title and register vehicles in Virginia without having to visit a DMV customer service center. In addition to titling and registration, EZ Fleet allows you to renew registrations and maintain your fleet vehicle records all without leaving your office.
With EZ Fleet, you can:
- Title and register your vehicles instantaneously
- Renew all expiring vehicle registrations at one time
- Manage your own fleet records
- Report vehicles that have been sold or have changed garage jurisdictions
- Transfer plates to vehicles that you currently own but are not registered
- Change registration periods
- Easily match decals with registrations - decal number prints at the bottom of registration card
- Manage your own inventory of license plates and decals
- Avoid paying the $5 fee per vehicle by not renewing vehicle registrations in a DMV customer service center; save $1 per vehicle by renewing online
There is no fee to participate in the EZ Fleet program. However, a $65 fee per user is required to pay for a security token that is used in conjunction with a logon and password to access DMV's system. The two-way authentication provides a much more reliable level of user authentication than reusable passwords alone. Each security token lasts up to four years.
Payments can be made using either an Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit or credit or by credit card. DMV accepts American Express, MasterCard, or Visa credit cards.
Enrolling in EZ Fleet
Becoming an EZ Fleet customer is easy. Participants must have Internet access, up-to-date anti-virus software and enter into an agreement with DMV.
To sign up for EZ Fleet, contact DMV either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (804) 367-1707.