Save time and money by participating in DMV's EZ Fleet program.
The EZ Fleet system allows companies with fleets of 75 or more vehicles to title and register vehicles in Virginia without having to visit a DMV customer service center. In addition to titling and registration, EZ Fleet allows you to renew registrations and maintain your fleet vehicle records all without leaving your office.
Companies with fleets between 25 and 74 vehicles are eligible to participate in EZ Reg.
With EZ Fleet, you can:
- Title and register your vehicles instantaneously
- Renew all expiring vehicle registrations at one time
- Manage your own fleet records
- Report vehicles that have been sold or have changed garage jurisdictions
- Transfer plates to vehicles that you currently own but are not registered
- Change registration periods
- Easily match decals with registrations - decal number prints at the bottom of registration card
- Manage your own inventory of license plates and decals
- Save $1 per vehicle by renewing online
There is no fee to participate in the EZ Fleet Program.
Payments can be made using either an Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit or credit, E-Check or by credit card. DMV accepts American Express, MasterCard, or Visa credit cards.
Enrolling in EZ Fleet
Becoming an EZ Fleet customer is easy. Participants must register online, enter into an agreement with DMV and have internet access with up-to-date anti-virus software.
You can apply for EZ Fleet by:
For questions, please contact us.
- Email at email@example.com
- Phone at (804) 249-5140 Option 5