TREDS Interactive Mapping
The map initially renders at the statewide view, with crash totals for each locality displayed. Click on a locality to view the location, locality type and total crashes.
The TREDS Mapping feature defaults to display fatalities for the year 2010. Selected filter criteria appears in the column to the left of the map.
In general, use the sliding bar to zoom in and out, or zoom in/out to an area
- To zoom in
- Hold down the left shift key and draw a square/rectangle with the mouse.
- To draw, after holding down left shift key, place mouse cursor at the desired starting point and hold down the left mouse button and then move the mouse to create the area.
- When the area is complete, let up the mouse button and the shift key.
- To zoom out
- Hold down left shift + ctrl key
- Draw a square/rectangle with the mouse.
Crash Details and Street View
Click on a crash point to view the crash details. Within the Crash Details window, click the Street View link to view a photo of the crash site.
Click once on the Control Panel to open and close it. Use the Control Panel to filter by:
- Severity (injury, property damage, and/or fatalities)*
- Base Map type (street, typography, imagery/satellite etc.)
Note: The following browser versions are recommended for best results:
- Internet Explorer 7 or above
- Firefox 4 or above
- Chrome 15 or above
- Safari 5 or above