Notice for Certificate of Fitness
IF YOU WANT TO PROTEST THE APPLICATION AND YOU WANT TO BE A PARTY TO THE MATTER, YOU MUST SUBMIT TO DMV A WRITTEN STATEMENT THAT INCLUDES:
- The name of the applicant and the DMV case number MC1800473DD, and
- A precise statement of your objections to the application being granted, and
- A full and clear statement of the facts that you are prepared to provide by competent evidence
IN ADDITION, YOU MUST:
- Sign and date the written statement; and
- Send/mail a copy of the written statement to the applicant; and
- Certify to DMV that you have sent/mailed the copy to the applicant.
Any protest filed with competent evidence will be carefully considered by DMV. However DMV will have full discretion as to whether a hearing is warranted based on the merits of the protest filed.