Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity
Notice is hereby given that CareMoveTransportation LLC, 6110 Amberly Cir., Suffolk, VA 23435, mailing address, P.O. Box 5024, Portsmouth, VA 23703 has applied for authority to operate as a common carrier over irregular routes, providing service in the Cities of Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Virginia Beach, VA.
Any person who wishes to support or oppose the application, but does not wish to be a party to the matter, must send a written statement to: DMV, MCS-CMU, P. O. Box 27412, Richmond, VA 23269-0001. The statement must be signed and contain the applicant's name and DMV case number (MC1800461AW).
Any person who wishes to protest this application and be a party to the matter must send a written statement that satisfies all requirements listed below.
Written statements of support, opposition, or protest must be sent to: DMV, Motor Carrier Services, P.O. Box 27412, Richmond, VA. 23269-0001 and postmarked on or before December 17, 2018.
IF YOU WANT TO PROTEST THE APPLICATION AND YOU WANT TO BE A PARTY TO THE MATTER,
YOU MUST SUBMIT TO DMV A WRITTEN STATEMENT THAT INCLUDES:
- The name of the applicant and the DMV case number MC1800461AW, and
- An explanation of your interest in this matter, and
- An explanation of how approving the application will directly harm you or your business, and
- A list of the facts that you can prove by presenting credible evidence (proof) that you or your business would be harmed (NOTE: This is not meant to limit
the evidence should there be a hearing.), and
- An explanation of the relief you are seeking.
IN ADDITION, YOU MUST:
- Sign and date the written statement; and
- Send/mail a copy of the written statement to the applicant; and
- Certify to DMV that you have sent/mailed the copy to the applicant.