Abandoned Vehicle Process
Abandoned Vehicle Receipt Request
Enter the VIN of the vehicle you are requesting receipt for. We will send an email to the address provided at the time of the original record request. You may print a duplicate receipt and Vehicle Removal Certificate (VSA40) associated with this VIN.