Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity
Notice is hereby given that Nanceportation Car Service, LLC, 65 Discovery Lane, Lexington, Virginia 24450, has applied for authority to operate throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Common Carrier of Passengers Over Irregular Routes. If granted, the certificate will only authorize passenger transportation which either begins or ends within (1.) the City of Lexington, Virginia or, (2.) the County of Rockbridge, Virginia.
Any person who does not wish to be a party to this matter may submit a written statement to support or oppose the application. The statement must be signed and contain the applicant¿s name and DMV case number (MC1200129EF).
Any person who wishes to protest this application and be a party to the matter must send a written statement that satisfies all requirements listed below.
Written statements of support, opposition or protest must be sent to: DMV, Motor Carrier Services - Case Management, P. O. Box 27412, Richmond, VA 23269-0001 and postmarked on or before Monday, October 1, 2012.
IF YOU WANT TO PROTEST THE APPLICATION AND YOU WANT TO BE A PARTY TO THE MATTER, YOU MUST SUBMIT TO DMV A WRITTEN STATEMENT THAT INCLUDES:
- The name of the applicant and the DMV case number MC1200129EF, and
- An explanation of your interest in this matter, and
- An explanation of how approving the application will directly harm you or your business, and
- A list of the facts that you can prove by presenting credible evidence (proof) that you or your business would be harmed (NOTE: This is not meant to limit the evidence should there be a hearing.), and
- An explanation of the relief you are seeking.
IN ADDITION, YOU MUST:
- Sign and date the written statement; and
- Send/mail a copy of the written statement to the applicant; and
- Certify to DMV that you have sent/mailed the copy to the applicant.